- About Abbreviature
- Abbreviature has the letters a, b, e, i, r, t, u, and v, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters vi. Abbreviature starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ab, abb, abbr, abbre, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, ture, ature, . Abbreviature is also a double consonant (bb) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Medieval Latin
- Pig Latin
- Abbreviature in Pig Latin is said as "abbreviatureay or abbreviatureway".
- a | b | b | r | e | v | i | a | t | u | r | e
- ab | bb | br | re | ev | vi | ia | at | tu | ur | re
- abb | bbr | bre | rev | evi | via | iat | atu | tur | ure
- abbr | bbre | brev | revi | evia | viat | iatu | atur | ture
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in abbreviature. Words With The Letters Abeirtuv
Abbreviature Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E