- Types Of Speech
- You can use apperception as a noun in a sentence.
- About Apperception
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, n, o, p, r, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ce. Apperception starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ap, app, appe, apper, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ption, . Apperception is also a double consonant (pp) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The process whereby perceived qualities of an object are related to past experience
- Pig Latin
- Apperception in Pig Latin is said as "apperceptionay or apperceptionway".
- a | p | p | e | r | c | e | p | t | i | o | n
- ap | pp | pe | er | rc | ce | ep | pt | ti | io | on
- app | ppe | per | erc | rce | cep | ept | pti | tio | ion
- appe | pper | perc | erce | rcep | cept | epti | ptio | tion
- Word Gram
|Apperception||the process whereby perceived qualities of an object are related to past experience|
View English words with the unique letters used in apperception. Words With The Letters Aceinoprt
|Apperceive||perceive in terms of a past experience|
|Basic Cognitive Process|
Apperception Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N