- Types Of Speech
- You can use banch as a noun in a sentence.
- About Banch
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, b, c, h, and n, 4 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter n. Banch starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters b, ba, ban, banc, and the ending characters are h, ch, nch, anch, ..
- (law) the seat for judges in a courtroom
- School Grade
- Banch is set as a grade one word that starts with b, ends with h, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is banch a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Banch in Pig Latin is said as "anchbay or anchbway".
- b | a | n | c | h
- ba | an | nc | ch
- ban | anc | nch
- banc | anch
- Word Gram
|Banch||(law) the seat for judges in a courtroom|
View English words with the unique letters used in banch. Words With The Letters Abchn
|Seat||any support where you can sit (especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which you sit)|
"he dusted off the seat before sitting down"
"pay court to the emperor"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Branch (6 letters)||13 +1||15 +1||abchnr|
|Banch (5 letters)||12||14||banch|
|Branchy (7 letters)||17 +5||18 +4||branchy|
|Charbon (7 letters)||14 +2||16 +2||charbon|
|Abchnu (6 letters)||13 +1||16 +2||abchnu|
Banch Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With B
- Ends With H
- Spelled With / Contains Letters