- Types Of Speech
- You can use checkpoint as a noun in a sentence.
- About Checkpoint
- A 2 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, h, i, k, n, o, p, and t, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters kp. Checkpoint starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters c, ch, che, chec, check, and the ending characters are t, nt, int, oint, point, ..
- A place (as at a frontier) where travellers are stopped for inspection and clearance
- Compound Words
- A compound word, checkpoint has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are check, and point.
- Pig Latin
- Checkpoint in Pig Latin is said as "eckpointchay or eckpointchway".
- c | h | e | c | k | p | o | i | n | t
- ch | he | ec | ck | kp | po | oi | in | nt
- che | hec | eck | ckp | kpo | poi | oin | int
- chec | heck | eckp | ckpo | kpoi | poin | oint
- Word Gram
|Checkpoint||a place (as at a frontier) where travellers are stopped for inspection and clearance|
View English words with the unique letters used in checkpoint. Words With The Letters Cehiknopt
|Stop||a brief stay in the course of a journey|
"they made a stopover to visit their friends"
Checkpoint Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With C
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters