- About Forgetting
- Forgetting has the letters e, f, g, i, n, o, r, and t, 7 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters et. Forgetting starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, for, forg, forge, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, tting, . Forgetting is also a double consonant (tt) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Compound Words
- A compound word, forgetting has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are for, getting, forget, and ting.
- School Grade
- Forgetting is set as a grade six word that starts with f, ends with g, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Forgetting in Pig Latin is said as "orgettingfay or orgettingfway".
- f | o | r | g | e | t | t | i | n | g
- fo | or | rg | ge | et | tt | ti | in | ng
- for | org | rge | get | ett | tti | tin | ing
- forg | orge | rget | gett | etti | ttin | ting
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in forgetting. Words With The Letters Efginort
Forgetting Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters