- Types Of Speech
- You can use interminable as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Interminable
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, b, e, i, l, m, n, r, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters mi. Interminable starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters i, in, int, inte, inter, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, nable, ..
- Tiresomely long; seemingly without end; "endless debates"; "an endless conversation"; "the wait seemed eternal"; "eternal quarreling"; "an interminable sermon"
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Interminable is set as a sat word that starts with i, ends with e, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Interminable in Pig Latin is said as "interminableay or interminableway".
- i | n | t | e | r | m | i | n | a | b | l | e
- in | nt | te | er | rm | mi | in | na | ab | bl | le
- int | nte | ter | erm | rmi | min | ina | nab | abl | ble
- inte | nter | term | ermi | rmin | mina | inab | nabl | able
- Word Gram
|Ageless||continuing forever or indefinitely|
"the ageless themes of love and revenge"
"hell''s perpetual fires"
"the unending bliss of heaven"
View all cognitive synonyms for Interminable
seemingly without end
"an endless conversation"
"the wait seemed eternal"
"an interminable sermon"
View English words with the unique letters used in interminable. Words With The Letters Abeilmnrt
|Long||a comparatively long time;|
"this won''t take long";
"they haven''t been gone long"
Interminable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With I
- Ends With E