- Types Of Speech
- You can use macroevolution as a noun in a sentence.
- About Macroevolution
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, m, n, o, r, t, u, and v, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters vo. Macroevolution starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters m, ma, mac, macr, macro, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ution, ..
- Evolution on a large scale extending over geologic era and resulting in the formation of new taxonomic groups
- Compound Words
- A compound word, macroevolution has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are macro, and evolution.
- Pig Latin
- Macroevolution in Pig Latin is said as "acroevolutionmay or acroevolutionmway".
- m | a | c | r | o | e | v | o | l | u | t | i | o | n
- ma | ac | cr | ro | oe | ev | vo | ol | lu | ut | ti | io | on
- mac | acr | cro | roe | oev | evo | vol | olu | lut | uti | tio | ion
- macr | acro | croe | roev | oevo | evol | volu | olut | luti | utio | tion
- Word Gram
|Macroevolution||evolution on a large scale extending over geologic era and resulting in the formation of new taxonomic groups|
View English words with the unique letters used in macroevolution. Words With The Letters Aceilmnortuv
|Evolution||a process in which something passes by degrees to a different stage (especially a more advanced or mature stage)|
"the development of his ideas took many years"
"the evolution of Greek civilization"
"the slow development of her skill as a writer"
|Phylogenesis||(biology) the sequence of events involved in the evolutionary development of a species or taxonomic group of organisms|
|Phylogeny||(biology) the sequence of events involved in the evolutionary development of a species or taxonomic group of organisms|
Macroevolution Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With M
- Ends With N