- Types Of Speech
- You can use pascal as a noun in a sentence.
- About Pascal
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, c, l, p, and s, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters sc. Pascal starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, pa, pas, pasc, pasca, and the ending characters are l, al, cal, scal, ascal, ..
- A programing language designed to teach programming through a top-down modular approach
- Is pascal a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Pascal in Pig Latin is said as "ascalpay or ascalpway".
- p | a | s | c | a | l
- pa | as | sc | ca | al
- pas | asc | sca | cal
- pasc | asca | scal
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a programing language designed to teach programming through a top-down modular approach
- French mathematician and philosopher and Jansenist;
invented an adding machine;
contributed (with Fermat) to the theory of probability (1623-1662)
- a unit of pressure equal to one newton per square meter
|Pascal||a programing language designed to teach programming through a top-down modular approach|
View English words with the unique letters used in pascal. Words With The Letters Aclps
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Clasp (5 letters)||9||12||clasp|
|Scalp (5 letters)||9||12||clasp|
|Pascal (6 letters)||10||13||pascal|
|Capsula (7 letters)||11 +1||15 +2||capsula|
|Claps (5 letters)||9||12||clasp|
|Alpacas (7 letters)||11 +1||14 +1||aaaclps|
Pascal Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters