- Types Of Speech
- You can use physically as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Physically
- A 3 syllables adverb and 10 letters with the letters a, c, h, i, l, p, s, and y, 8 consonants, 2 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ic. Physically starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, ph, phy, phys, physi, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, cally, . Physically is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In accord with physical laws; "it is physically impossible"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, physically has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are physic, and ally.
- Pig Latin
- Physically in Pig Latin is said as "ysicallyphay or ysicallyphway".
- p | h | y | s | i | c | a | l | l | y
- ph | hy | ys | si | ic | ca | al | ll | ly
- phy | hys | ysi | sic | ica | cal | all | lly
- phys | hysi | ysic | sica | ical | call | ally
- Word Gram
|Physically||in accord with physical laws|
"it is physically impossible"
View English words with the unique letters used in physically. Words With The Letters Achilpsy
|Physical||having substance or material existence;|
perceptible to the senses;
"a physical manifestation";
"surrounded by tangible objects"
Physically Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters