- Types Of Speech
- You can use pointilism as a noun in a sentence.
- About Pointilism
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters i, l, m, n, o, p, s, and t, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ti. Pointilism starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters p, po, poi, poin, point, and the ending characters are m, sm, ism, lism, ilism, ..
- A genre of painting characterized by the application of paint in dots and small strokes; developed by Georges Seurat and his followers in late 19th century France
- Pig Latin
- Pointilism in Pig Latin is said as "ointilismpay or ointilismpway".
- p | o | i | n | t | i | l | i | s | m
- po | oi | in | nt | ti | il | li | is | sm
- poi | oin | int | nti | til | ili | lis | ism
- poin | oint | inti | ntil | tili | ilis | lism
- Word Gram
|Pointilism||a genre of painting characterized by the application of paint in dots and small strokes|
developed by Georges Seurat and his followers in late 19th century France
View English words with the unique letters used in pointilism. Words With The Letters Ilmnopst
|Genre||a class of art (or artistic endeavor) having a characteristic form or technique|
Pointilism Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With P
- Ends With M
- Spelled With / Contains Letters