- Types Of Speech
- You can use recapitualtion as a noun in a sentence.
- About Recapitualtion
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, l, n, o, p, r, t, and u, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters tu. Recapitualtion starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters r, re, rec, reca, recap, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ltion, ..
- (music) the repitition of themes introduced earlier (especially when you are composing the final part of a movement)
- Pig Latin
- Recapitualtion in Pig Latin is said as "ecapitualtionray or ecapitualtionrway".
- r | e | c | a | p | i | t | u | a | l | t | i | o | n
- re | ec | ca | ap | pi | it | tu | ua | al | lt | ti | io | on
- rec | eca | cap | api | pit | itu | tua | ual | alt | lti | tio | ion
- reca | ecap | capi | apit | pitu | itua | tual | ualt | alti | ltio | tion
- Word Gram
|Recapitualtion||(music) the repitition of themes introduced earlier (especially when you are composing the final part of a movement)|
|Recapitulation||a summary at the end that repeats the substance of a longer discussion|
View English words with the unique letters used in recapitualtion. Words With The Letters Aceilnoprtu
Recapitualtion Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With N