- Types Of Speech
- You can use reconcilable as a article in a sentence.
- About Reconcilable
- A 5 syllables article and 12 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, i, l, n, o, and r, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ci. Reconcilable starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters r, re, rec, reco, recon, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, lable, ..
- Capable of being reconciled; "her way of thinking is reconcilable with mine"
- School Grade
- Reconcilable is set as a sat word that starts with r, ends with e, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Reconcilable in Pig Latin is said as "econcilableray or econcilablerway".
- r | e | c | o | n | c | i | l | a | b | l | e
- re | ec | co | on | nc | ci | il | la | ab | bl | le
- rec | eco | con | onc | nci | cil | ila | lab | abl | ble
- reco | econ | conc | onci | ncil | cila | ilab | labl | able
- Word Gram
|Accordant||being in agreement or harmony|
often followed by `with''
"a place perfectly accordant with man''s nature"-Thomas Hardy
|Affirmative||a reply of affirmation|
"he answered in the affirmative"
|Agreeable||to your own liking or feelings or nature|
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he''s an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli
"an agreeable manner"
|Answerable||morally or legally responsible to a higher authority|
"parents are answerable for their child''s acts"
|Coexistent||existing at the same time|
|Coexisting||existing at the same time|
"two coherent sheets"
View all cognitive synonyms for Reconcilable
|Irreconcilable||impossible to reconcile|
|Unreconcilable||impossible to reconcile|
|Reconcilable||capable of being reconciled|
"her way of thinking is reconcilable with mine"
View English words with the unique letters used in reconcilable. Words With The Letters Abceilnor
|Harmonizable||capable of being made harmonious or consistent|
|Resolvable||capable of being settled or resolved;|
"all disputed points are potentially resolvable";
"a resolvable quarrel"
Reconcilable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With R
- Ends With E