- Types Of Speech
- You can use aardwolf as a noun in a sentence.
- About Aardwolf
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, d, f, l, o, r, and w, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters dw. Aardwolf starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, aa, aar, aard, aardw, and the ending characters are f, lf, olf, wolf, dwolf, . Aardwolf is also a double vowel (aa) word. View the double vowel words list.
- Striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects
- Pig Latin
- Aardwolf in Pig Latin is said as "aardwolfay or aardwolfway".
- a | a | r | d | w | o | l | f
- aa | ar | rd | dw | wo | ol | lf
- aar | ard | rdw | dwo | wol | olf
- aard | ardw | rdwo | dwol | wolf
- Word Gram
|Aardwolf||striped hyena of southeast Africa that feeds chiefly on insects|
View English words with the unique letters used in aardwolf. Words With The Letters Adflorw
|Hyaena||doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion|
|Hyena||doglike nocturnal mammal of Africa and southern Asia that feeds chiefly on carrion|
Aardwolf Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With F
- Spelled With / Contains Letters