- Types Of Speech
- You can use abacus as a noun in a sentence.
- About Abacus
- A 3 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, b, c, s, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ac. Abacus starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, aba, abac, abacu, and the ending characters are s, us, cus, acus, bacus, ..
- A calculator that performs arithmetic functions by manually sliding counters on rods or in grooves
- School Grade
- Abacus is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with s, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is abacus a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Abacus in Pig Latin is said as "abacusay or abacusway".
- a | b | a | c | u | s
- ab | ba | ac | cu | us
- aba | bac | acu | cus
- abac | bacu | acus
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a calculator that performs arithmetic functions by manually sliding counters on rods or in grooves
- a tablet placed horizontally on top of the capital of a column as an aid in supporting the architrave
|Abacus||a calculator that performs arithmetic functions by manually sliding counters on rods or in grooves|
View English words with the unique letters used in abacus. Words With The Letters Abcsu
|Calculator||a small machine that is used for mathematical calculations|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Abacus (6 letters)||10||13||aabcsu|
|Scuba (5 letters)||9||12||scuba|
|Succuba (7 letters)||13 +3||18 +5||abccsuu|
Abacus Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters