- Types Of Speech
- You can use abampere as a noun in a sentence.
- About Abampere
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, e, m, p, and r, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters mp. Abampere starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ab, aba, abam, abamp, and the ending characters are e, re, ere, pere, mpere, ..
- A unit of current equal to 10 amperes
- Compound Words
- A compound word, abampere has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are abamp, and ere.
- Pig Latin
- Abampere in Pig Latin is said as "abampereay or abampereway".
- a | b | a | m | p | e | r | e
- ab | ba | am | mp | pe | er | re
- aba | bam | amp | mpe | per | ere
- abam | bamp | ampe | mper | pere
- Word Gram
|Abampere||a unit of current equal to 10 amperes|
View English words with the unique letters used in abampere. Words With The Letters Abempr
Abampere Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters