- Types Of Speech
- You can use abandoned as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Abandoned
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 9 letters with the letters a, b, d, e, n, and o, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter d. Abandoned starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, aba, aban, aband, and the ending characters are d, ed, ned, oned, doned, ..
- Left desolate or empty; "an abandoned child"; "their deserted wives and children"; "an abandoned shack"; "deserted villages"
- Pig Latin
- Abandoned in Pig Latin is said as "abandoneday or abandonedway".
- a | b | a | n | d | o | n | e | d
- ab | ba | an | nd | do | on | ne | ed
- aba | ban | and | ndo | don | one | ned
- aban | band | ando | ndon | done | oned
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- left desolate or empty;
"an abandoned child";
"their deserted wives and children";
"an abandoned shack";
- no longer inhabited;
"weed-grown yard of an abandoned farmhouse"
- free from constraint;
"an abandoned sadness born of grief"- Liam O'Flaherty
|Abject||of the most contemptible kind|
"a low stunt to pull"
"a low-down sneak"
"his miserable treatment of his family"
"You miserable skunk!"
"a scummy rabble"
"a scurvy trick"
|Absurd||inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense|
"the absurd predicament of seeming to argue that virtue is highly desirable but intensely unpleasant"- Walter Lippman
|Aim||the action of directing something at an object|
"he took aim and fired"
|Amok||in a murderous frenzy|
"rioters running amuck and throwing sticks and bottles and stones"
|Amuck||in a murderous frenzy as if possessed by a demon|
"the soldier was completely amuck"
"berserk with grief"
"a berserk worker smashing windows"
|Angered||marked by extreme anger|
"the enraged bull attached"
"furious about the accident"
"a furious scowl"
"infuriated onlookers charged the police who were beating the boy"
"could not control the maddened crowd"
|Angry||feeling or showing anger|
"angry at the weather"
"an angry silence"
"sending angry letters to the papers"
View all cognitive synonyms for Abandoned
|Abandoned||left desolate or empty|
"an abandoned child"
"their deserted wives and children"
"an abandoned shack"
View English words with the unique letters used in abandoned. Words With The Letters Abdeno
"forsaken slopes where children once played"
|Negative Feelings||Describe abandoned||A word list of negative feeling words and the best English words to describe negative emotions. Emotional negative words... read more|
Abandoned Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters