- Types Of Speech
- You can use abating as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Abating
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 7 letters with the letters a, b, g, i, n, and t, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter t. Abating starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, aba, abat, abati, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, ating, ..
- Decreasing in amount or intensity
- Compound Words
- A compound word, abating has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are aba, and ting.
- Is abating a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Abating in Pig Latin is said as "abatingay or abatingway".
- a | b | a | t | i | n | g
- ab | ba | at | ti | in | ng
- aba | bat | ati | tin | ing
- abat | bati | atin | ting
- Word Gram
|Abating||decreasing in amount or intensity|
View English words with the unique letters used in abating. Words With The Letters Abgint
|Decreasing||becoming less or smaller|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Batting (7 letters)||10||13||batting|
|Baiting (7 letters)||10||13||baiting|
|Banting (7 letters)||10||14 +1||banting|
|Batwing (7 letters)||13 +3||16 +3||batwing|
|Abutting (8 letters)||11 +1||15 +2||abginttu|
|Abating (7 letters)||10||13||abating|
|Tabbing (7 letters)||12 +2||16 +3||tabbing|
|Unabating (9 letters)||12 +2||17 +4||unabating|
Abating Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters