- Types Of Speech
- You can use abdication as a noun in a sentence.
- About Abdication
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, c, d, i, n, o, and t, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ca. Abdication starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abd, abdi, abdic, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of abdicating
- School Grade
- Abdication is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Abdication in Pig Latin is said as "abdicationay or abdicationway".
- a | b | d | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- ab | bd | di | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- abd | bdi | dic | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- abdi | bdic | dica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of abdicating
- a formal resignation and renunciation of powers
|Abjuration||a disavowal or taking back of a previous assertion|
|Capitulation||the act of surrendering (under agreed conditions)|
"they were protected until the capitulation of the fort"
|Ceding||the act of ceding|
|Cession||the act of ceding|
|Conceding||the act of conceding or yielding|
|Concession||a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business|
"he got the beer concession at the ball park"
|Discharge||the act of discharging a gun|
View all cognitive synonyms for Abdication
|Abdication||the act of abdicating|
View English words with the unique letters used in abdication. Words With The Letters Abcdinot
|Abdicate||give up, such as power, as of monarchs and emperors, or duties and obligations|
"The King abdicated when he married a divorcee"
|Renounce||cast off or disown|
"She renounced her husband"
"The parents repudiated their son"
|Resignation||a formal document giving notice of your intention to resign|
"he submitted his resignation as of next month"
Abdication Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters