- Types Of Speech
- You can use abducens as a noun in a sentence.
- About Abducens
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, c, d, e, n, s, and u, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters uc. Abducens starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abd, abdu, abduc, and the ending characters are s, ns, ens, cens, ucens, ..
- A small motor nerve supplying the lateral rectus muscle of the eye
- Pig Latin
- Abducens in Pig Latin is said as "abducensay or abducensway".
- a | b | d | u | c | e | n | s
- ab | bd | du | uc | ce | en | ns
- abd | bdu | duc | uce | cen | ens
- abdu | bduc | duce | ucen | cens
- Word Gram
|Abducens||a small motor nerve supplying the lateral rectus muscle of the eye|
View English words with the unique letters used in abducens. Words With The Letters Abcdensu
Abducens Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters