- Types Of Speech
- You can use abducted as a article in a sentence.
- About Abducted
- A 3 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, b, c, d, e, t, and u, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters uc. Abducted starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abd, abdu, abduc, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, cted, ucted, ..
- (of persons) seized and detained unlawfully, often for ransom; "the father restored the kidnapped (or abducted) child to the mother"
- School Grade
- Abducted is set as a grade seven word that starts with a, ends with d, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Abducted in Pig Latin is said as "abducteday or abductedway".
- a | b | d | u | c | t | e | d
- ab | bd | du | uc | ct | te | ed
- abd | bdu | duc | uct | cte | ted
- abdu | bduc | duct | ucte | cted
- Word Gram
|Abducted||(of persons) seized and detained unlawfully, often for ransom|
"the father restored the kidnapped (or abducted) child to the mother"
View English words with the unique letters used in abducted. Words With The Letters Abcdetu
Abducted Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters