- Types Of Speech
- You can use aberrant as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Aberrant
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, e, n, r, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters rr. Aberrant starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abe, aber, aberr, and the ending characters are t, nt, ant, rant, rrant, . Aberrant is also a double consonant (rr) word. View the double consonant words list.
- One whose behavior departs substantially from the norm of a group
- School Grade
- Aberrant is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with t, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Aberrant in Pig Latin is said as "aberrantay or aberrantway".
- a | b | e | r | r | a | n | t
- ab | be | er | rr | ra | an | nt
- abe | ber | err | rra | ran | ant
- aber | berr | erra | rran | rant
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- one whose behavior departs substantially from the norm of a group
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- markedly different from an accepted norm;
|Abnormal||much greater than the normal|
|Abominable||exceptionally bad or displeasing|
"an awful voice"
"a painful performance"
"an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
|Abroad||in a foreign country|
"there was a search for beauty that had somehow gone adrift"
View all cognitive synonyms for Aberrant
|Aberrant||one whose behavior departs substantially from the norm of a group|
View English words with the unique letters used in aberrant. Words With The Letters Abenrt
|Aberrate||diverge or deviate from the straight path|
"The surfaces of the concave lens may be proportioned so as to aberrate exactly equal to the convex lens"
|Anomaly||(astronomy) position of a planet as defined by its angular distance from its perihelion (as observed from the sun)|
Aberrant Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters