- Types Of Speech
- You can use abeyant as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Abeyant
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 7 letters with the letters a, b, e, n, t, and y, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter y. Abeyant starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abe, abey, abeya, and the ending characters are t, nt, ant, yant, eyant, ..
- Temporarily inactive
- Is abeyant a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Abeyant in Pig Latin is said as "abeyantay or abeyantway".
- a | b | e | y | a | n | t
- ab | be | ey | ya | an | nt
- abe | bey | eya | yan | ant
- abey | beya | eyan | yant
- Word Gram
|Anserine||having or revealing stupidity|
"ridiculous anserine behavior"
"a dopey answer"
"a dopey kid"
"some fool idea about rewriting authors'' books"
|Apartment||a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house|
|Apathetic||marked by a lack of interest|
"an apathetic audience"
"the universe is neither hostile nor friendly
it is simply indifferent"
|Broken||physically and forcibly separated into pieces or cracked or split|
or legally or emotionally destroyed
"a broken mirror"
"a broken tooth"
"a broken leg"
"his neck is broken"
"children from broken homes"
"a broken marriage"
"a broken heart"
|Cataleptic||a person suffering from catalepsy|
|Catatonic||characterized by catatonia especially either rigidity or extreme laxness of limbs|
|Cernuous||having branches or flower heads that bend downward|
"the pendulous branches of a weeping willow"
"lilacs with drooping panicles of fragrant flowers"
View all cognitive synonyms for Abeyant
View English words with the unique letters used in abeyant. Words With The Letters Abenty
|Delayed||caused to be slower or later;|
"the delayed plane finally arrived"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Abeyant (7 letters)||12||13||abeyant|
Abeyant Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters