- Types Of Speech
- You can use abiding as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Abiding
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 7 letters with the letters a, b, d, g, i, and n, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter d. Abiding starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abi, abid, abidi, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ding, iding, ..
- Unceasing; "an abiding belief"; "imperishable truths"
- Middle English
- Is abiding a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Abiding in Pig Latin is said as "abidingay or abidingway".
- a | b | i | d | i | n | g
- ab | bi | id | di | in | ng
- abi | bid | idi | din | ing
- abid | bidi | idin | ding
- Word Gram
|Abode||housing that someone is living in|
"he built a modest dwelling near the pond"
"they raise money to provide homes for the homeless"
|Aged||people who are old|
"special arrangements were available for the aged"
|Amaranthine||of an imaginary flower that never fades|
"an ancient mariner"
|Antique||any piece of furniture or decorative object or the like produced in a former period and valuable because of its beauty or rarity|
|Bully||a cruel and brutal fellow|
|Ceaseless||uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing|
"the ceaseless thunder of surf"
"in constant pain"
"night and day we live with the incessant noise of the city"
"the never-ending search for happiness"
"the perpetual struggle to maintain standar
|Changeless||remaining the same for indefinitely long times|
View all cognitive synonyms for Abiding
"an abiding belief"
View English words with the unique letters used in abiding. Words With The Letters Abdgin
|Lasting||existing for a long time;|
"hopes for a durable peace";
"a long-lasting friendship"
|Permanent||a series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Boarding (8 letters)||12 +1||15 +1||boarding|
|Bandaging (9 letters)||14 +3||19 +5||bandaging|
|Daubing (7 letters)||11||15 +1||daubing|
|Branding (8 letters)||12 +1||16 +2||branding|
|Banding (7 letters)||11||15 +1||banding|
|Braiding (8 letters)||12 +1||15 +1||braiding|
|Signboard (9 letters)||13 +2||16 +2||adsorbing|
|Big Band (8 letters)|
|Brigand (7 letters)||11||14||brigand|
|Dingbat (7 letters)||11||14||dingbat|
|Windbag (7 letters)||14 +3||17 +3||windbag|
|Bignoniad (9 letters)||13 +2||17 +3||bignoniad|
|Abounding (9 letters)||13 +2||18 +4||abounding|
|Abiding (7 letters)||11||14||abiding|
|Adsorbing (9 letters)||13 +2||16 +2||adsorbing|
|Bandying (8 letters)||15 +4||18 +4||abdginny|
|Abrading (8 letters)||12 +1||15 +1||abrading|
|Abridging (9 letters)||14 +3||18 +4||abridging|
Abiding Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters