- Types Of Speech
- You can use ablactation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ablactation
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, b, c, i, l, n, o, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter t. Ablactation starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abl, abla, ablac, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The act of substituting other food for the mother''s milk in the diet of a child or young mammal
- Middle English
- Pig Latin
- Ablactation in Pig Latin is said as "ablactationay or ablactationway".
- a | b | l | a | c | t | a | t | i | o | n
- ab | bl | la | ac | ct | ta | at | ti | io | on
- abl | bla | lac | act | cta | tat | ati | tio | ion
- abla | blac | lact | acta | ctat | tati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of substituting other food for the mother's milk in the diet of a child or young mammal
- the cessation of lactation
|Ablactation||the act of substituting other food for the mother''s milk in the diet of a child or young mammal|
View English words with the unique letters used in ablactation. Words With The Letters Abcilnot
|Ablactate||gradually deprive (infants) of mother''s milk|
"she weaned her baby when he was 3 months old and started him on powdered milk"
|Wean||detach the affections of|
|Commutation||the act of putting one thing or person in the place of another: "he sent Smith in for Jones but the substitution came too late to help"|
|Exchange||(chess) the capture by both players (usually on consecutive moves) of pieces of equal value|
"the endgame began after the exchange of queens"
Ablactation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N