- Types Of Speech
- You can use ablepharia as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ablepharia
- A 5 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, e, h, i, l, p, and r, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ph. Ablepharia starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ab, abl, able, ablep, and the ending characters are a, ia, ria, aria, haria, ..
- A congenital absence of eyelids (partial or complete)
- Ancient Greek
- Pig Latin
- Ablepharia in Pig Latin is said as "ablephariaay or ablephariaway".
- a | b | l | e | p | h | a | r | i | a
- ab | bl | le | ep | ph | ha | ar | ri | ia
- abl | ble | lep | eph | pha | har | ari | ria
- able | blep | leph | epha | phar | hari | aria
- Word Gram
|Ablepharia||a congenital absence of eyelids (partial or complete)|
View English words with the unique letters used in ablepharia. Words With The Letters Abehilpr
Ablepharia Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters