- Types Of Speech
- You can use abolitionist as a noun in a sentence.
- About Abolitionist
- A 5 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, b, i, l, n, o, s, and t, 6 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ti. Abolitionist starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abo, abol, aboli, and the ending characters are t, st, ist, nist, onist, ..
- A reformer who favors abolishing slavery
- Compound Words
- A compound word, abolitionist has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are abolition, and ist.
- Pig Latin
- Abolitionist in Pig Latin is said as "abolitionistay or abolitionistway".
- a | b | o | l | i | t | i | o | n | i | s | t
- ab | bo | ol | li | it | ti | io | on | ni | is | st
- abo | bol | oli | lit | iti | tio | ion | oni | nis | ist
- abol | boli | olit | liti | itio | tion | ioni | onis | nist
- Word Gram
|Abolitionist||a reformer who favors abolishing slavery|
View English words with the unique letters used in abolitionist. Words With The Letters Abilnost
|Crusader||a warrior who engages in a holy war|
"the crusaders tried to recapture the Holy Land from the Muslims"
|Meliorist||a disputant who advocates reform|
|Reformer||an apparatus that reforms the molecular structure of hydrocarbons to produce richer fuel|
"a catalytic reformer"
|Reformist||a disputant who advocates reform|
|Beecher||United States clergyman who was a leader for the abolition of slavery (1813-1887)|
|Brown||a university in Rhode Island|
|Garrison||a fortified military post where troops are stationed|
|Harriet Beecher Stowe|
|Harriet Elizabeth Beecher Stowe|
|Henry Ward Beecher|
View All Hyponyms For Abolitionist
Abolitionist Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T