- Types Of Speech
- You can use abortifacient as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Abortifacient
- A 6 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, f, i, n, o, r, and t, 7 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter f. Abortifacient starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abo, abor, abort, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, ient, cient, ..
- A drug (or other chemical agent) that causes abortion
- Pig Latin
- Abortifacient in Pig Latin is said as "abortifacientay or abortifacientway".
- a | b | o | r | t | i | f | a | c | i | e | n | t
- ab | bo | or | rt | ti | if | fa | ac | ci | ie | en | nt
- abo | bor | ort | rti | tif | ifa | fac | aci | cie | ien | ent
- abor | bort | orti | rtif | tifa | ifac | faci | acie | cien | ient
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a drug (or other chemical agent) that causes abortion
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- causing abortion
|Abortifacient||a drug (or other chemical agent) that causes abortion|
View English words with the unique letters used in abortifacient. Words With The Letters Abcefinort
|Drug||a substance that is used as a medicine or narcotic|
|Mifepristone||an abortion-inducing drug (trade name Mifepristone) developed in France;|
when taken during the first five weeks of pregnancy it blocks the action of progesterone so that the uterus sloughs off the embryo
Abortifacient Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T