- Types Of Speech
- You can use aboulia as a noun in a sentence.
- About Aboulia
- A 4 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, b, i, l, o, and u, 2 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter u. Aboulia starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ab, abo, abou, aboul, and the ending characters are a, ia, lia, ulia, oulia, ..
- A loss of will power
- Is aboulia a scrabble word? A 9 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Aboulia in Pig Latin is said as "abouliaay or abouliaway".
- a | b | o | u | l | i | a
- ab | bo | ou | ul | li | ia
- abo | bou | oul | uli | lia
- abou | boul | ouli | ulia
- Word Gram
|Abstraction||a general concept formed by extracting common features from specific examples|
|Alcoholism||an intense persistent desire to drink alcoholic beverages to excess|
|Alienation||the action of alienating|
the action of causing to become unfriendly
"his behavior alienated the other students"
|Antisocial Personality Disorder|
|Anxiety||a vague unpleasant emotion that is experienced in anticipation of some (usually ill-defined) misfortune|
|Apathy||the trait of lacking enthusiasm for or interest in things generally|
|Cacoethes||an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action|
|Callousness||devoid of passion or feeling|
View all cognitive synonyms for Aboulia
|Aboulia||a loss of will power|
View English words with the unique letters used in aboulia. Words With The Letters Abilou
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Aboulia (7 letters)||9||12||aboulia|
Aboulia Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters