- Types Of Speech
- You can use abrasive as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Abrasive
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, e, i, r, s, and v, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters as. Abrasive starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ab, abr, abra, abras, and the ending characters are e, ve, ive, sive, asive, ..
- A substance that abrades or wears down
- School Grade
- Abrasive is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Abrasive in Pig Latin is said as "abrasiveay or abrasiveway".
- a | b | r | a | s | i | v | e
- ab | br | ra | as | si | iv | ve
- abr | bra | ras | asi | siv | ive
- abra | bras | rasi | asiv | sive
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a substance that abrades or wears down
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- sharply disagreeable;
"the harsh facts of court delays";
"an abrasive character"
- causing abrasion
|Ablation||surgical removal of a body part or tissue|
|Ablative||the case indicating the agent in passive sentences or the instrument or manner or place of the action described by the verb|
|Abradant||a tool or machine used for wearing down or smoothing or polishing|
|Abrader||a tool or machine used for wearing down or smoothing or polishing|
|Abrasion||the wearing down of rock particles by friction due to water or wind or ice|
|Alumina||any of various forms of aluminum oxide occurring naturally as corundum|
|Annoyance||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
View all cognitive synonyms for Abrasive
|Abrasive||a substance that abrades or wears down|
View English words with the unique letters used in abrasive. Words With The Letters Abeirsv
|Abrade||strike against an object|
"She stubbed her one''s toe in the dark and now it''s broken"
|Material||artifact made by weaving or felting or knitting or crocheting natural or synthetic fibers|
"the fabric in the curtains was light and semitraqnsparent"
"woven cloth originated in Mesopotamia around 5000 BC"
"she measured off enough material for a dress"
|Stuff||miscellaneous unspecified objects|
"the trunk was full of stuff"
Abrasive Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters