- Types Of Speech
- You can use abscission as a noun in a sentence.
- About Abscission
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, b, c, i, n, o, and s, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters is. Abscission starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abs, absc, absci, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, sion, ssion, . Abscission is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The act of cutting something off
- School Grade
- Abscission is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with n, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Abscission in Pig Latin is said as "abscissionay or abscissionway".
- a | b | s | c | i | s | s | i | o | n
- ab | bs | sc | ci | is | ss | si | io | on
- abs | bsc | sci | cis | iss | ssi | sio | ion
- absc | bsci | scis | ciss | issi | ssio | sion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of cutting something off
- shedding of flowers and leaves and fruit following formation of scar tissue in a plant
|Abscission||the act of cutting something off|
View English words with the unique letters used in abscission. Words With The Letters Abcinos
|Abscise||remove or separate by abscission|
|Remotion||the act of removing|
"he had surgery for the removal of a malignancy"
|Removal||dismissal from office|
Abscission Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters