- Types Of Speech
- You can use absinthe as a noun in a sentence.
- About Absinthe
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, e, h, i, n, s, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters in. Absinthe starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ab, abs, absi, absin, and the ending characters are e, he, the, nthe, inthe, ..
- Strong green liqueur flavored with wormwood and anise
- Pig Latin
- Absinthe in Pig Latin is said as "absintheay or absintheway".
- a | b | s | i | n | t | h | e
- ab | bs | si | in | nt | th | he
- abs | bsi | sin | int | nth | the
- absi | bsin | sint | inth | nthe
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- strong green liqueur flavored with wormwood and anise
- aromatic herb of temperate Eurasia and North Africa having a bitter taste used in making the liqueur absinthe
|Absinthe||strong green liqueur flavored with wormwood and anise|
View English words with the unique letters used in absinthe. Words With The Letters Abehinst
Absinthe Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters