- Types Of Speech
- You can use abstractedness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Abstractedness
- A 4 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, b, c, d, e, n, r, s, and t, 10 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ct. Abstractedness starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ab, abs, abst, abstr, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, dness, . Abstractedness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Preoccupation with something to the exclusion of all else
- Compound Words
- A compound word, abstractedness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are abstracted, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Abstractedness in Pig Latin is said as "abstractednessay or abstractednessway".
- a | b | s | t | r | a | c | t | e | d | n | e | s | s
- ab | bs | st | tr | ra | ac | ct | te | ed | dn | ne | es | ss
- abs | bst | str | tra | rac | act | cte | ted | edn | dne | nes | ess
- abst | bstr | stra | trac | ract | acte | cted | tedn | edne | dnes | ness
- Word Gram
|Abstractedness||preoccupation with something to the exclusion of all else|
View English words with the unique letters used in abstractedness. Words With The Letters Abcdenrst
|Absorption||the mental state of being preoccupied by something|
|Engrossment||the quality of being intent and concentrated|
"the intentness of his gaze"
|Preoccupancy||the act of taking occupancy before someone else does|
|Preoccupation||the act of taking occupancy before someone else does|
Abstractedness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S