- Types Of Speech
- You can use academically as a adverb in a sentence.
- About Academically
- A 5 syllables adverb and 12 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, i, l, m, and y, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters mi. Academically starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ac, aca, acad, acade, and the ending characters are y, ly, lly, ally, cally, . Academically is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- In regard to academic matters; "academically, this is a good school"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, academically has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are academic, and ally.
- Pig Latin
- Academically in Pig Latin is said as "academicallyay or academicallyway".
- a | c | a | d | e | m | i | c | a | l | l | y
- ac | ca | ad | de | em | mi | ic | ca | al | ll | ly
- aca | cad | ade | dem | emi | mic | ica | cal | all | lly
- acad | cade | adem | demi | emic | mica | ical | call | ally
- Word Gram
|Academically||in regard to academic matters|
"academically, this is a good school"
View English words with the unique letters used in academically. Words With The Letters Acdeilmy
|Academic||an educator who works at a college or university|
Academically Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y