- Types Of Speech
- You can use acanthous as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Acanthous
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 9 letters with the letters a, c, h, n, o, s, t, and u, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter t. Acanthous starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ac, aca, acan, acant, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, hous, thous, ..
- Shaped like a spine or thorn
- Pig Latin
- Acanthous in Pig Latin is said as "acanthousay or acanthousway".
- a | c | a | n | t | h | o | u | s
- ac | ca | an | nt | th | ho | ou | us
- aca | can | ant | nth | tho | hou | ous
- acan | cant | anth | ntho | thou | hous
- Word Gram
|Acanthous||shaped like a spine or thorn|
View English words with the unique letters used in acanthous. Words With The Letters Achnostu
|Pointed||direct and obvious in meaning or reference;|
"a pointed critique";
"a pointed allusion to what was going on";
"another pointed look in their direction"
Acanthous Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters