- Types Of Speech
- You can use acathexia as a noun in a sentence.
- About Acathexia
- A 5 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, e, h, i, t, and x, 4 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter h. Acathexia starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ac, aca, acat, acath, and the ending characters are a, ia, xia, exia, hexia, ..
- An inability to retain bodily secretions
- Pig Latin
- Acathexia in Pig Latin is said as "acathexiaay or acathexiaway".
- a | c | a | t | h | e | x | i | a
- ac | ca | at | th | he | ex | xi | ia
- aca | cat | ath | the | hex | exi | xia
- acat | cath | athe | thex | hexi | exia
- Word Gram
|Acathexia||an inability to retain bodily secretions|
View English words with the unique letters used in acathexia. Words With The Letters Acehitx
Acathexia Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters