- Types Of Speech
- You can use accelerating as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Accelerating
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, c, e, g, i, l, n, r, and t, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters er. Accelerating starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ac, acc, acce, accel, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, ating, . Accelerating is also a double consonant (cc) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Increasing in speed; becoming progressively faster; "the accelerating inflation was cause for great concern"
- Pig Latin
- Accelerating in Pig Latin is said as "acceleratingay or acceleratingway".
- a | c | c | e | l | e | r | a | t | i | n | g
- ac | cc | ce | el | le | er | ra | at | ti | in | ng
- acc | cce | cel | ele | ler | era | rat | ati | tin | ing
- acce | ccel | cele | eler | lera | erat | rati | atin | ting
- Word Gram
|Accelerating||increasing in speed|
becoming progressively faster
"the accelerating inflation was cause for great concern"
View English words with the unique letters used in accelerating. Words With The Letters Acegilnrt
|Fast||abstaining from food|
Accelerating Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With G