- Types Of Speech
- You can use accented as a article or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Accented
- A 3 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, c, d, e, n, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters en. Accented starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ac, acc, acce, accen, and the ending characters are d, ed, ted, nted, ented, . Accented is also a double consonant (cc) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Used of syllables or musical beats
- Pig Latin
- Accented in Pig Latin is said as "accenteday or accentedway".
- a | c | c | e | n | t | e | d
- ac | cc | ce | en | nt | te | ed
- acc | cce | cen | ent | nte | ted
- acce | ccen | cent | ente | nted
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- used of syllables or musical beats
- Article Examples
- used of syllables;
"a tonic syllables carries the main stress in a word"
|Accented||used of syllables or musical beats|
View English words with the unique letters used in accented. Words With The Letters Acdent
|Stressed||bearing a stress or accent;|
"an iambic foot consists of an unstressed syllable followed by a stressed syllable as in `delay''"
Accented Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters