- Types Of Speech
- You can use accompanying as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Accompanying
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, c, g, i, m, n, o, p, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters pa. Accompanying starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ac, acc, acco, accom, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ying, nying, . Accompanying is also a double consonant (cc) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Following as a consequence; "an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with related problems"; "snags incidental to the changeover in management"
- School Grade
- Accompanying is set as a grade seven word that starts with a, ends with g, 5 syllables, 4 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Accompanying in Pig Latin is said as "accompanyingay or accompanyingway".
- a | c | c | o | m | p | a | n | y | i | n | g
- ac | cc | co | om | mp | pa | an | ny | yi | in | ng
- acc | cco | com | omp | mpa | pan | any | nyi | yin | ing
- acco | ccom | comp | ompa | mpan | pany | anyi | nyin | ying
- Word Gram
|Accessory||a supplementary component that improves capability|
|Accidental||a musical notation that makes a note sharp or flat or natural although that is not part of the key signature|
|Accompaniment||the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them|
|Accordant||being in agreement or harmony|
often followed by `with''
"a place perfectly accordant with man''s nature"-Thomas Hardy
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
"they went to the village afoot"
"quail are hunted either afoot or on horseback"
|Analog||something having the property of being analogous to something else|
View all cognitive synonyms for Accompanying
|Accompanying||following as a consequence|
"an excessive growth of bureaucracy, with related problems"
"snags incidental to the changeover in management"
View English words with the unique letters used in accompanying. Words With The Letters Acgimnopy
|Related||connected by kinship, common origin, or marriage|
Accompanying Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With G