- Types Of Speech
- You can use accountability as a noun in a sentence.
- About Accountability
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, b, c, i, l, n, o, t, u, and y, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ta. Accountability starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ac, acc, acco, accou, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, lity, ility, . Accountability is also a double consonant (cc) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Responsibility to someone or for some activity
- Compound Words
- A compound word, accountability has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are account, and ability.
- Pig Latin
- Accountability in Pig Latin is said as "accountabilityay or accountabilityway".
- a | c | c | o | u | n | t | a | b | i | l | i | t | y
- ac | cc | co | ou | un | nt | ta | ab | bi | il | li | it | ty
- acc | cco | cou | oun | unt | nta | tab | abi | bil | ili | lit | ity
- acco | ccou | coun | ount | unta | ntab | tabi | abil | bili | ilit | lity
- Word Gram
|Accountability||responsibility to someone or for some activity|
View English words with the unique letters used in accountability. Words With The Letters Abcilnotuy
|Responsibility||the social force that binds you to your obligations and the courses of action demanded by that force|
"we must instill a sense of duty in our children"
"every right implies a responsibility
every opportunity, an obligation
every possession, a duty"- Jo
|Responsibleness||a form of trustworthiness|
the trait of being answerable to someone for something or being responsible for one''s conduct
"he holds a position of great responsibility"
Accountability Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y