- Types Of Speech
- You can use accretion as a noun in a sentence.
- About Accretion
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, n, o, r, and t, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Accretion starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ac, acc, accr, accre, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, etion, . Accretion is also a double consonant (cc) word. View the double consonant words list.
- (law) an increase in a beneficiary''s share in an estate (as when a co-beneficiary dies or fails to meet some condition or rejects the inheritance)
- School Grade
- Accretion is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with n, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Accretion in Pig Latin is said as "accretionay or accretionway".
- a | c | c | r | e | t | i | o | n
- ac | cc | cr | re | et | ti | io | on
- acc | ccr | cre | ret | eti | tio | ion
- accr | ccre | cret | reti | etio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- (law) an increase in a beneficiary's share in an estate (as when a co-beneficiary dies or fails to meet some condition or rejects the inheritance)
- an increase by natural growth or addition
- (geology) an increase in land resulting from alluvial deposits or water-borne sediment
- (biology) growth by addition as by the adhesion of parts or particles
- (astronomy) the formation of a celestial object by the effect of gravity pulling together surrounding objects and gases
- something contributing to growth or increase;
"he scraped away the accretions of paint";
"the central city surrounded by recent accretions"
|Anorectic||a person suffering from anorexia nervosa|
|Accretion||(law) an increase in a beneficiary''s share in an estate (as when a co-beneficiary dies or fails to meet some condition or rejects the inheritance)|
View English words with the unique letters used in accretion. Words With The Letters Aceinort
Accretion Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters