- Types Of Speech
- You can use acerbate as a verb in a sentence.
- About Acerbate
- A 3 syllables verb and 8 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, r, and t, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters rb. Acerbate starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ac, ace, acer, acerb, and the ending characters are e, te, ate, bate, rbate, ..
- Make sour or bitter
- Compound Words
- A compound word, acerbate has more than one word within it. There's 4 words which are acer, bate, acerb, and ate.
- Pig Latin
- Acerbate in Pig Latin is said as "acerbateay or acerbateway".
- a | c | e | r | b | a | t | e
- ac | ce | er | rb | ba | at | te
- ace | cer | erb | rba | bat | ate
- acer | cerb | erba | rbat | bate
- Word Gram
- Verb Examples
- make sour or bitter
- cause to be bitter or resentful;
"These injustices embittered her even more"
|Acerbate||make sour or bitter|
View English words with the unique letters used in acerbate. Words With The Letters Abcert
|Acerbity||a sharp and bitter manner|
|Tartness||a sharp sour taste|
|Alter||remove the ovaries of|
"Is your cat spayed?"
|Change||the action of changing something|
"the change of government had no impact on the economy"
"his change on abortion cost him the election"
|Modify||cause to change|
cause a transformation
"The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city"
"The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue"
Acerbate Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters