- Types Of Speech
- You can use acetonemia as a noun in a sentence.
- About Acetonemia
- A 6 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, m, n, o, and t, 4 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters on. Acetonemia starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ac, ace, acet, aceto, and the ending characters are a, ia, mia, emia, nemia, ..
- An abnormal increase of ketone bodies in the blood as in diabetes mellitus
- Pig Latin
- Acetonemia in Pig Latin is said as "acetonemiaay or acetonemiaway".
- a | c | e | t | o | n | e | m | i | a
- ac | ce | et | to | on | ne | em | mi | ia
- ace | cet | eto | ton | one | nem | emi | mia
- acet | ceto | eton | tone | onem | nemi | emia
- Word Gram
|Acetonemia||an abnormal increase of ketone bodies in the blood as in diabetes mellitus|
View English words with the unique letters used in acetonemia. Words With The Letters Aceimnot
|Symptom||anything that accompanies X and is regarded as an indication of X''s existence|
Acetonemia Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters