- Types Of Speech
- You can use acknowledgeable as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Acknowledgeable
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 15 letters with the letters a, b, c, d, e, g, k, l, n, o, and w, 9 consonants, 6 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter e. Acknowledgeable starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters a, ac, ack, ackn, ackno, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, eable, ..
- Capable of being acknowledged
- Compound Words
- A compound word, acknowledgeable has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are acknowledge, and able.
- Pig Latin
- Acknowledgeable in Pig Latin is said as "acknowledgeableay or acknowledgeableway".
- a | c | k | n | o | w | l | e | d | g | e | a | b | l | e
- ac | ck | kn | no | ow | wl | le | ed | dg | ge | ea | ab | bl | le
- ack | ckn | kno | now | owl | wle | led | edg | dge | gea | eab | abl | ble
- ackn | ckno | know | nowl | owle | wled | ledg | edge | dgea | geab | eabl | able
- Word Gram
|Acknowledgeable||capable of being acknowledged|
View English words with the unique letters used in acknowledgeable. Words With The Letters Abcdegklnow
|Identifiable||possible to identify|
Acknowledgeable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With E