- Types Of Speech
- You can use acquisitiveness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Acquisitiveness
- A 6 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters a, c, e, i, n, q, s, t, u, and v, 8 consonants, 7 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letter t. Acquisitiveness starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ac, acq, acqu, acqui, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, eness, . Acquisitiveness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Strong desire to acquire and possess
- Compound Words
- A compound word, acquisitiveness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are acquisitive, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Acquisitiveness in Pig Latin is said as "acquisitivenessay or acquisitivenessway".
- a | c | q | u | i | s | i | t | i | v | e | n | e | s | s
- ac | cq | qu | ui | is | si | it | ti | iv | ve | en | ne | es | ss
- acq | cqu | qui | uis | isi | sit | iti | tiv | ive | ven | ene | nes | ess
- acqu | cqui | quis | uisi | isit | siti | itiv | tive | iven | vene | enes | ness
- Word Gram
|Acquisitiveness||strong desire to acquire and possess|
View English words with the unique letters used in acquisitiveness. Words With The Letters Aceinqstuv
insatiable desire for wealth (personified as one of the deadly sins)
Acquisitiveness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S