- Types Of Speech
- You can use acres as a noun in a sentence.
- About Acres
- A 1 syllables noun and 5 letters with the letters a, c, e, r, and s, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter r. Acres starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ac, acr, acre, and the ending characters are s, es, res, cres, ..
- Extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use; "the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
- School Grade
- Acres is set as a grade one word that starts with a, ends with s, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is acres a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Acres in Pig Latin is said as "acresay or acresway".
- a | c | r | e | s
- ac | cr | re | es
- acr | cre | res
- acre | cres
- Word Gram
|Abundance||the property of a more than adequate quantity or supply|
"an age of abundance"
|Alluvion||clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down|
|Alluvium||clay or silt or gravel carried by rushing streams and deposited where the stream slows down|
|Amount||how much there is of something that you can quantify|
|Area||a part of a structure having some specific characteristic or function|
"the spacious cooking area provided plenty of room for servants"
|Ball||a pitch that is not in the strike zone|
"he threw nine straight balls before the manager yanked him"
View all cognitive synonyms for Acres
|Ceras||one of the often brightly colored and branching hornlike structures on the back of the nudibranch (and other related mollusks) that serve as gills|
|Scare||a sudden attack of fear|
|Acres||extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use|
"the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
View English words with the unique letters used in acres. Words With The Letters Acers
|Realty||property consisting of houses and land|
|Barony||the domain of a baron|
|Countryseat||an estate in the country|
|Entail||the act of entailing property;|
the creation of a fee tail from a fee simple
|Feoff||a piece of land held under the feudal system|
|Fief||a piece of land held under the feudal system|
|Freehold||tenure by which land is held in fee simple or for life|
|Glebe||plot of land belonging to an English parish church or an ecclesiastical office|
|Hacienda||the main house on a ranch or large estate|
|Homestead||dwelling that is usually a farmhouse and adjoining land|
View All Hyponyms For Acres
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Caress (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||caress|
|Carcase (7 letters)||11 +4||13 +5||carcase|
|Ceras (5 letters)||7||8||acres|
|Caster (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||traces|
|Saucer (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||ucares|
|Crease (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||crease|
|Scarer (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||scarer|
|Scarf (5 letters)||10 +3||11 +3||scarf|
|Caesura (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||aacersu|
|Scare (5 letters)||7||8||acres|
|Sazerac (7 letters)||18 +11||19 +11||sazerac|
|SACEUR (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||ucares|
|Accuser (7 letters)||11 +4||14 +6||accurse|
|Actress (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||actress|
|Sectary (7 letters)||12 +5||12 +4||sectary|
|Caesar (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||caraes|
|Versace (7 letters)||12 +5||14 +6||versace|
|Acres (5 letters)||7||8||acres|
|Sucrase (7 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||sucrase|
|Recast (6 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||traces|
|Scarce (6 letters)||10 +3||12 +4||scarce|
|Scarey (6 letters)||11 +4||11 +3||scarey|
|Causer (6 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||ucares|
|Secreta (7 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||secreta|
|A Curse (7 letters)|
Acres Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters