- Types Of Speech
- You can use acts as a noun in a sentence.
- About Acts
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, c, s, and t, 3 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ct. Acts starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ac, act, and the ending characters are s, ts, cts, ..
- A New Testament book describing the development of the early Church from Christ''s ascension to Paul''s sojourn at Rome
- School Grade
- Acts is set as a kindergarten word that starts with a, ends with s, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is acts a scrabble word? A 6 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Acts in Pig Latin is said as "actsay or actsway".
- a | c | t | s
- ac | ct | ts
- act | cts
- Word Gram
|Cast||a violent throw|
|Acts||a New Testament book describing the development of the early Church from Christ''s ascension to Paul''s sojourn at Rome|
View English words with the unique letters used in acts. Words With The Letters Acst
|Book||physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together|
"he used a large book as a doorstop"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Cast (4 letters)||6||7||cast|
|Acts (4 letters)||6||7||cast|
|Cactus (6 letters)||10 +4||13 +6||cactus|
|Act As (6 letters)|
|Accts (5 letters)||9 +3||11 +4||accst|
Acts Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters