- Types Of Speech
- You can use adaptability as a noun in a sentence.
- About Adaptability
- A 6 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters a, b, d, i, l, p, t, and y, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters ab. Adaptability starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ad, ada, adap, adapt, and the ending characters are y, ty, ity, lity, ility, ..
- The ability to change or be changed to fit changed circumstances
- Compound Words
- A compound word, adaptability has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are adapt, and ability.
- Pig Latin
- Adaptability in Pig Latin is said as "adaptabilityay or adaptabilityway".
- a | d | a | p | t | a | b | i | l | i | t | y
- ad | da | ap | pt | ta | ab | bi | il | li | it | ty
- ada | dap | apt | pta | tab | abi | bil | ili | lit | ity
- adap | dapt | apta | ptab | tabi | abil | bili | ilit | lity
- Word Gram
|Unadaptability||the inability to change or be changed to fit changed circumstances|
|Adaptability||the ability to change or be changed to fit changed circumstances|
View English words with the unique letters used in adaptability. Words With The Letters Abdilpty
|Ability||the quality of being able to perform|
a quality that permits or facilitates achievement or accomplishment
|Flexibility||the quality of being adaptable or variable;|
"he enjoyed the flexibility of his working arrangement"
|Pliability||the quality of being easily adaptable|
|Pliancy||the quality of being easily adaptable|
|Pliantness||the quality of being easily adaptable|
Adaptability Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With Y