- Types Of Speech
- You can use adjunct as a noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Adjunct
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, d, j, n, t, and u, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter u. Adjunct starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ad, adj, adju, adjun, and the ending characters are t, ct, nct, unct, junct, ..
- A construction that is part of a sentence but not essential to its meaning and can be omitted without making the sentence ungrammatical
- School Grade
- Adjunct is set as a sat word that starts with a, ends with t, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is adjunct a scrabble word? A 17 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Adjunct in Pig Latin is said as "adjunctay or adjunctway".
- a | d | j | u | n | c | t
- ad | dj | ju | un | nc | ct
- adj | dju | jun | unc | nct
- adju | djun | junc | unct
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a construction that is part of a sentence but not essential to its meaning and can be omitted without making the sentence ungrammatical
- something added to another thing but not an essential part of it
- a person who is an assistant or subordinate to another
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- of or relating to a person who is subordinate to another
- relating to something that is added but is not essential;
"an ancillary pump";
"an adjuvant discipline to forms of mysticism";
"The mind and emotions are auxilliary to each other"
|Accession||the act of attaining or gaining access to a new office or right or position (especially the throne)|
"Elizabeth''s accession in 1558"
|Accessory||a supplementary component that improves capability|
|Accident||anything that happens by chance without an apparent cause|
|Accidental||a musical notation that makes a note sharp or flat or natural although that is not part of the key signature|
|Accompaniment||the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them|
|Accomplice||a person who joins with another in carrying out some plan (especially an unethical or illegal plan)|
|Accretion||(law) an increase in a beneficiary''s share in an estate (as when a co-beneficiary dies or fails to meet some condition or rejects the inheritance)|
|Addendum||textual matter that is added onto a publication|
usually at the end
View all cognitive synonyms for Adjunct
|Adjunct||a construction that is part of a sentence but not essential to its meaning and can be omitted without making the sentence ungrammatical|
View English words with the unique letters used in adjunct. Words With The Letters Acdjntu
|Construction||drawing a figure satisfying certain conditions as part of solving a problem or proving a theorem|
"the assignment was to make a construction that could be used in proving the Pythagorean theorem"
|Expression||the act of forcing something out by squeezing or pressing|
"the expression of juice from an orange"
|Parenthetical||an expression in parentheses;|
"his writing was full of parentheticals"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Adjunct (7 letters)||17||22||adjunct|
Adjunct Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters