- Types Of Speech
- You can use admiral as a noun in a sentence.
- About Admiral
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, d, i, l, m, and r, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter i. Admiral starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ad, adm, admi, admir, and the ending characters are l, al, ral, iral, miral, ..
- Any of several brightly colored butterflies
- Old French
- Is admiral a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Admiral in Pig Latin is said as "admiralay or admiralway".
- a | d | m | i | r | a | l
- ad | dm | mi | ir | ra | al
- adm | dmi | mir | ira | ral
- admi | dmir | mira | iral
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of several brightly colored butterflies
- the supreme commander of a fleet;
ranks above a vice admiral and below a fleet admiral
|Admiral||any of several brightly colored butterflies|
View English words with the unique letters used in admiral. Words With The Letters Adilmr
|Brush Footed Butterfly|
|Nymphalid||medium to large butterflies found worldwide typically having brightly colored wings and much-reduced nonfunctional forelegs carried folded on the breast|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Admiralty (9 letters)||15 +5||16 +4||admiralty|
|Admiral (7 letters)||10||12||admiral|
|Milliard (8 letters)||11 +1||14 +2||milliard|
Admiral Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters