- Types Of Speech
- You can use adopter as a noun in a sentence.
- About Adopter
- A 3 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, d, e, o, p, r, and t, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter p. Adopter starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters a, ad, ado, adop, adopt, and the ending characters are r, er, ter, pter, opter, ..
- A person who adopts a child of other parents as his or her own child
- Is adopter a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Adopter in Pig Latin is said as "adopteray or adopterway".
- a | d | o | p | t | e | r
- ad | do | op | pt | te | er
- ado | dop | opt | pte | ter
- adop | dopt | opte | pter
- Word Gram
|Adopter||a person who adopts a child of other parents as his or her own child|
View English words with the unique letters used in adopter. Words With The Letters Adeoprt
|Adopt||take into one''s family|
"They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
|Parent||a father or mother|
one who begets or one who gives birth to or nurtures and raises a child
a relative who plays the role of guardian
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Predator (8 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||teardrop|
|Tetrapod (8 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||tetrapod|
|Teardrop (8 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||teardrop|
|Adopter (7 letters)||10||11||adopter|
|Predatory (9 letters)||15 +5||15 +4||predatory|
|Portrayed (9 letters)||15 +5||15 +4||predatory|
|Tetrapody (9 letters)||15 +5||15 +4||tetrapody|
|Prorated (8 letters)||11 +1||12 +1||teardrop|
Adopter Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With A
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters